Interested in Forestry?
+233 302 665125-9
Investment opportunities include:
• Establishment of Wood and Non-Timber Forest Products (NTFP) based Small-Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and plantations
• Establishment of Farm Forest Wood Lots
• Establishment of Pulp Paper and Panel Industries
• Establishment of Plantation Based Construction Grade Timber and Fiber Supply
• Provision of tree seedlings for plantation species e.g. teak
Information available indicates that there is high demand for medicinal plants from Ghana. Scientific information available indicates most parts of Ghana are suitable for the cultivation of various medicinal plants. Particular plants like Cola Nitida locally known as "Bese", Alchornea Cordifolia (Ogyama), Griffonia Simplicifolia (Kagya), are high in demand by both international and local markets.