- There are a number of buildings springing up for letting for businesses located mainly at prime areas in Accra and Tema. Broll Ghana Limited is the property manager for most commercial properties in Ghana.
- Average annual rent for expatriates three-bedroom homes ranges from US$ 42,00 to US$ 50,000
- Rents in the Western port town of Takoradi average US$ 7,000 per month, according to data compiled by Broll. Two bedroom facility ranges between GHC250 to GHC 500 per month on the average.
- For house prices the price of a two unit bedroom house with kitchen and washroom range averagely about U$D 50,000(Note prices could be less or more than figure shown).Contact the Ghana Real Estates Developers Association on http://www.gredaghana.org.
Land for Development (49 years for Lease)
- Residential ----------------- US$ 5,000 to US$ 150,000 / 100’ x 80’
- Industrial Land ------------------ US$ 30,000 to US$ 150,000 per acre
- Farm Land ------------------------ US$ 35.00 to US$ 50.00 per month
*Please note that prices here are only indicative