Businesses who wish to be considered for these prestigious Awards will be requested to submit the following to the GIPC office whenever the bid for the rankings are opened:
- One set each of three years of audited accounts for years that will be announced in hard copy; and soft copy.
- Documentation from these government agencies:
- Internal Revenue Services,
- Value Added Tax Service (where applicable) and the
- Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) stating that the business is in good standing for the years stated in 1 above.